Hi, I'm Luke Robinson.
I'm based near Reading, Berkshire and I specialise in the conservation and restoration of historic buildings.
I have been working in this area of construction since I started my Joinery apprenticeship over 15 years ago.
I offer my services as both a Contractor & Sub-contractor.
From start to finish restorations, conversions and extensions to small timber frame repairs and Lime mortar re-pointing.
I work by myself or along side my network of trusted skilled craftsmen that I have built up over 15 years of working in this specialist area of construction.
My team and I usually work in the Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Hampshire area, but please feel free to contact me if you have any work you would like to discuss, no job too big or small! (as they say)
- Carpentry, joinery, timber framing – new and repairs
- Brick work, brick repairs and re-pointing
- Lime plaster and render
- Crack stitching & underpinning
- Re-roofing, roof repairs and lead work
- Cast iron and cast aluminium guttering
- Groundwork and drainage
- Barn/stable conversions
- Extensions and alterations
- Timber frame outbuildings
- Project management
All aspects of building conservation & restoration
To see what I have been up to recently, have a look at my Photos page!